Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fun Mall Day :D

I AM SO HYPER! I went to the mall today with my best friend :) It was incredibly fun and guess what we had for lunch?! TCBY!!!! :D It was definately The Country's Best Yogurt ;) And soft pretzels! Oh and MnM's and Skittles!!!!! :D :DD :DDD

~*~*~

Right now it is about 73 degrees in my room so my window is open. It's been kinda gross here today; rain and fog. Great day for the mall :) My table fan is on and I am jamming out to some Taylor Swift :) Have you heard her new single, Mine? It's amazing and it's by far one of my top five favorites by her!
1) Forever & Always
2) Mine
3) Today Was A Fairtale
4) Our Song
5) You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home (Miley Cyrus {as Hannah Montana} sings this in the movie but Taylor Swift wrote it for Miley)

I love all her songs but these are my favorites ;)

~*~*~

I'm going to watch Melissa & Joey at 8 on ABC Family. I loved Mel's line in the last episode: "Who's the sicko that came up with HD?!" It was hilarious! Watch it if you get the chance it's so funny! I'm just sad that Pretty Little Liars ended! It was my favorite show on TV before the season ended! I hated the way it ended too!

I have to go now because I am supposed to be working on my Mockingbird project for English! Shh!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment