Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Am A Crazy Person. Just Saying.

Wanna know why I am crazy? I have begun two new stories. TODAY. One of them is a short story, almost finished. I'll post it when it's complete! The other one is sort of like me recording all of the stuff that I remember and stuff that I like. The short story is called "Hidden Valley" and I got the idea from those Hidden Valley Ranch commercials. I love those commercials. All of the people always look so happy! The autobiography thing is called "The Life and Loves of Me." I think it's gonna be something that I'll be working on for a loooooooooong while, so it's not really that important. Just my memories and things that I think about. That's all ;)

Today me and my sister, Melanie, were watching "The Boy Who Cried Werewolf" with Victoria Justice and Brooke Shields. It was sooooo good!!!!!! It was so funny too!

I'm watching New Moon right now cause I'm in a werewolf-vampire mood!!!!!

I have a secret...

I'm gonna tell you...

I sometimes have... "visions"... kind of. Like I have bursts of inspiration sometimes and I have these ideas that swirl around in my head. My whole body freezes and it's like I'm watching a movie and then I write it down! It's weird, and I scared the crap out of Melanie earlier when it happened. She was just talking to me about something (I don't even remember) and I froze and she said my eyes got all wide and started moving back and forth (more than usual! I have a nystagmus which is involuntary eye movement) and my jaw dropped.

I was having this "vision" about something to happen next to Rover. I don't think I'm going to use it though because it was sort of stupid... but you'll just have to wait to see!!!!!

It's 10:30 now... I'm sooooo tired so I'm just gonna watch the rest of New Moon! GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE OF EARTH!!!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment