Friday, October 29, 2010

Writing Contest :)

I am entering a Writing Contest for my county! I am going to enter my "Charlie" poem and I am writing a short story for the contest (two entries at most; on poem and one short story or narrative).

The short story is about this place where everyone follows the rules and is nice to everyone else. Here's the first few sentences:
*
Always light and open, Greensville was a happy place. It's residence's always greeted each other sweetly and sincerely. Smaller than Lichtenstein, Greensville was a place of complete serenity.
*
Lichtenstein is a small small small country south of Germany. It takes about a half hour to drive from one end to the other. It's wedged between Austria and Switzerland (I think...)

Have you heard Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now"? It's sooooo good! Its so different from anything she's ever written before... just the sound is different!

I love it!!!!! <3333

Tomorrow is gonna suck. First thing in the morning (at like 9) I have to have blood work done :P Blood tests are definetly NOT one of my favorite things. Then I am going to Kohls for some shirts and then... I get to come home... and........... clean my room!!! YAY ;P I am not excited. I despise needles of any kind and blood. Blech.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment