Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's been better...

Hey guys. Sorry I've been MIA lately. Its just been... difficult lately. I've been kind of depressed... For no reason in particular. I've been trying to write but its been sort of hard. I'm not overwhelmed by schoolwork or anything... I just never seem to have the time... Sorry.

I'm beginning to question my abilities. I never finish anything. How the hell am I supposed to be able to write an entire novel with less than 4 months until my deadline when I only have about 90 pages of Royal Runaway finished? And don't even get me started on how long it's going to take me to edit and revise this thing because trust me, I'll be rewriting half of it I'm expecting.

Well, I'll try harder guys. I wish I had more readers, but those of you fateful readers are the ones I know still care a little bit ;)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment