Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekends Are For Lovers!

So guess what party people?! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND :D His name is Ben and he's so nice and funny and he's in my German class. :))

This weekend was pretty good. On Saturday I went to Bomboy's Homemade Candy and OMG it's amazing. I went a couple of weeks ago (I think I told you guys about it) but this time I got a different assortment. I got peanut butter chocolates, mint truffles, buttercream, chocolate-covered Oreos, chocolate drops (just pieces of milk chocolate) and this other chocolate but I can't seem to remember what it is... OMG but their candy is soososososososososososoooooooooo good!!!!! :D

Today we went to see my Aunt Marcia (pronounced Marsha) and she has the most adorable dog ever! His name is Manny and he's a maltese... he is so adorable. He climbed up on my lap and just let me pet him.... I took pictures, I'll see if I can upload them later!

Have you ever had the #3 on the McDonald's breakfast menu?! It's a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese sandwich on a biscuit! It was so amazingly delicious!!!! But then I started to feel kind of sick... but all fast food does that to me ;)

Last night my parents went to a party in the city and I had to babysit my sisters. We got pizza delivered, watched "Sky High" and then they went to bed. I watched "The Switch" with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman. It was so good and hilarious!!! I recommend you watch it :D Anyway, my parents were gone until, like, 3 AM. I fell asleep on the couch and I guess they just let me sleep down there because I woke up to the TV on and my face in a pillow that didn't belong in my bed... My couch sure is comfortable... we have a sectional :)

Well... that's about it I guess. Can you believe I have a BF? :) I'm really happy. Well, tomorrow's sure to suck... B2 day :P

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment