Tuesday, July 12, 2011

And Now You All Must Hate Me...

Ok. In my defense, I've been working my ASS off for all this summer homework! I have to read "A Midsummer Night's Dream" by Shakespeare and write a 5 paragraph essay (which, by the way, is due on AUGUST 8) and I have a 15 page packet to finish for AP World History (last page is due on AUGUST 14... in case you didn't catch on, my first day of school isn't until August 29). I am freaking out! It's bad enough that my sisters won't leave me alone, but 5 paragraph essays on a laptop that is missing a left shift key AREN'T my strength.

But now for some good news :) I'M GOING TO SEE HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 MIDNIGHT SHOWING ON THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED <3

I loveeee Harry Potter. So much. Like, with a deep burning passion. :))

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment