Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Long days :(

So these last couple days have been my winter break. December 22 - Jan 3. And oh my goodness these last few days after Christmas is over have been long and boring. Monday Travis and I went to see "We Bought A Zoo" (which, by the way, was adorable) and we had a lot of fun :) but the theatre was PACKED. :(

I keep having bad dreams. I've been going to bed around 10 and having horrible nightmares. Very realistic nightmares too. Like on Sunday night I had a dream that I was...violated (for lack of a better term) and then Travis broke up with me because he thought it was me that made the first move. It was terrible. He, like, dumped me on the streets in NYC and it was really scary. I love Travis AND New York and both were wrapped up into a horrible dream. :(

I'm watching "The Big Bang Theory" right now :) I love this show <3

I'm tired. So I'm going to sleep. Sorry for the somewhat depressing post :\

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment