Thursday, December 22, 2011

Travis

When I see your face,
My heart glows,
My face lights up,
And my happiness grows.

Your smile
Oh, your smile.
It makes me feel so secure.
And when I'm in your arms,
I'm safe for sure.

You keep me warm
Pleasant and happy,
When you're not around
I turn very sappy.

We have a great time
Especially not at school
Like when we went to the movies,
That was pretty cool :)

So I know what you're thinking,
"She's so sweet,"
But all I want to say is
I know you'll never cheat.

You are wonderful and kind,
Gracious and great,
I couldn't even think
Of wiping a clean slate :)

We have so much history
So many memories to choose...
Remember the rubber bands?
I still have the bruises!

I love you a lot Travis <333333 Hope you liked this pathetic whim of a poem <3

2 comments:

  1. this poem is great and i love it almost as much as i love u <333-Travis

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3333 i love you too but you don't have to say my poem was good.........i know its pathetic x]

    ReplyDelete