Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Things!

Hey everybody! I know my last few updates haven't been too long but this one will definitely be long...well longish!

I have a few new obsessions that I'd like to share with you guys but the first thing I want to say is yes, I am still writing and I'm pretty much finished with RR but the big news is I've started a little sequel to RR! it's called "the lost letters" and it's a bunch of the letters/postcards that Cassie sends over her year "abroad" (I guess it would be abroad...) with Logan. The letters explain what happens between leaving the palace and the end of the book (I started typing what happens at the end of the story but don't worry I won't spoil it for you!!!!). I will hopefully be posting the letters for you guys to read.

Okay so now for my new obsessions.

It's winter time and where I love, the weather is brutal! This week has been crazy. Monday and Tuesday were like 55 degrees F outside and then Wednesday-Sunday (today) it's been windy and below freezing! Mother nature must be PMSing or something ;) so my obsession has been sweaters!
I'm not even joking I have at least 12 different sweaters in my closet that I wear alllll the time! I have blue, purple, brown&black stripes, gray, green, pretty much every color! :) they're so warm and fuzzy and I definitely recommend them to those of you in chillier areas like me because not only to they keep you warm, but with some skinny jeans and boots and fun accessories they are super cute and very retro. My mom told me that when she was my age (a million years ago in the 80's..haha) she would wear a big sweater, leggings or jeggings, and combat boots to school all the time! So the 80's are coming back!!! :D I personally don't own combat boots but I have a friend Katie who owns some and they are ADORABLE! :)

Okay as for my second obsession, and it's a bit strange, is my snuggie. Don't laugh, but I am seriously in love with my snuggie! I actually have two. I got one from my mom-mom for Hanukkah and one from my grandma for Christmas :) the one from mom-mom is hot pink and says "I love Lucy" all over it with lipstick print :) the one from grandma is the orioles because I love watching baseball and football and sports like that. I hate playing sports but I get really into football :))) my snuggies are so warm and fuzzy and sometimes I just use that as my blanket on my bed. Like if in watching a movie and I fall asleep with just my snuggie I'm totally fine :)

Okay my last obsession is this girl named Bethany Noel. She's a YouTube vlogger under the username "macbarbie07" and of you have heard of her then you understand why shes so great. My friend showed me a few of her videos and I think she's really great :) she gives great fashion tips and makeup&hair tutorials and she just seems like an all around nice person ;) she's 15, like me, and she's so pretty! Her videos are really great and go and check out her videos ASAP ;)

Oh, and one more thing; Kelly Clarkson. She's my hero. Her voice is so full and beautiful and her songs send really amazing messages. I personally love "What Doesn't Kill You (stronger)" on her latest album! Check it out!!!

Okay well I have midterms next week so today and tomorrow (no school!!!!!!!!!) I am studying studying studying for math, bio, and English. I actually don't take a midterm in APwh because of all the county tests we take so that's good :)

So now off to do my laundry...hurray...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment