Friday, April 13, 2012

16 Days Until I Turn 16

;) so excited! I changed my mind about the party (I don't remember if I told you or not, but I originally didn't want a birthday party) and it's gonna be loads of fun :)

It's gonna be me, Carrie, Kaitlyn, Megan, and Charlotte! And my grandma :) we're going to this painting pottery place but instead of pottery, we'll be making glass beads for a bracelet! :D then we'll go out for dinner and then to my house for cake!!!!

I'm really strangely excited :)

My birthday is on Sunday the 29th and Charlotte's is Monday the 30th. So I told Carrie to bring my present on Friday so I don't steal Char's thunder ;)

I have a secret obsession. But it's not even really a secret. 1D. Forever <3

I made a new playlist on my iTunes with all of their slower songs (More Than This, Moments, etc) and I fall asleep listening to them <3 I usually prefer fast, dance-y kind of music but something about their slow ballads really move me. It's their vocals and the lyrics and the instrumentals. It's all beautiful :)

Well that's all for today.

M e g a n

No comments:

Post a Comment