Monday, April 16, 2012

Countdown to 16 - POTTERMORE

As you guys know, I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan.

And I've been waiting since August to get an account. It's been in beta since a few days ago... and I HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND IT'S AMAZING AND COOL AND I LOVE IT!

My account is "QueenHawthorn19610" so friend me if you want :) I'm still stuck in Diagon Alley because I missed one of the collectables but I can't find it!!! Ugh.

But I'm excited to get my wand and get sorted and stuff! It's so cool...

Even if you haven't read the books (which I first wholeheartedly recommend) you should check out the sight. It's like reading the books all over again but with extra information that JK Rowling didn't include in the books because they were "ghost plots."

Anyway, it's really awesome and I tweeted JK Rowling on my personal account about how thankful I was for the site. It's so amazing and interesting and cool!

Wow I need more adjectives...

<3 M E G A N

No comments:

Post a Comment