Friday, June 22, 2012

Camp is OVER!

It's a bittersweet feeling honestly.

I volunteer at Cub Scout Day Camp for my county ever year (I think I've mentioned it before) and it just ended for the year.

Monday & Tuesday were kind of chilly. It got to be about 80 in the afternoon on Tuesday. Monday it didn't get warmer than probably 70.

Wednesday, Thursday, and today got to be over 95. It was miserable! :(

I got in the little little kids this year. They were all either 4 or 5. Some of them were going into kindergarten. They were really cute :)

One girl, whose name will remain Anonymous, had to keep going into the bathroom. At least 10 times each day. Probably 6/10 times she just went in here and didn't go. Maybe more. It was so annoying!

And there were tantrums. So many tantrums.

But I got service hours. 9-10 hours every day for 5 days. 50 hours. I don't remember how many I need to graduate but it's somewhere around 100. And I've been doing this for 3 years. Plus one year I got maybe 20 hours for working at the library. So I should be set for my service hours :D

Tonight I'm going to an outdoor movie with Carrie and a few other people. Mark, Emily, Nick, & Morgan I think. Maybe not Morgan...I don't know.

Tomorrow I get to see KAITLYN HEATHER SCARLET BLONDIE BUKOWSKI <3 I'm gonna visit her at work and then sleepover at her house. HARRY POTTER MOVIE MARATHON FTW <3

She's been in Iowa since the last day of school and I miss her so much <3 I was supposed to see her the day she got back but it was my dad's birthday (happy 43rd birthday old man <3) and I was gross and tired. So I'm gonna see her tomorrow :D

Kait, if you're reading this, I love you :) and you're gonna make me a Hershey pie at Burger King tomorrow ;)

Well I gotta go get ready for the movie :) talk to y'all later :)

<3 Meg <3

No comments:

Post a Comment