Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Second Day

I know it's a day late but Pretty Little Liars was on last night and I didn't have time to write this before it was 8 o'clock.

So here we go.

I woke up at 5:50 am and took a shower.
I got dressed. I wore jean shorts & a cream 3/4 sleeve shirt with multi-colored polka dots.
I had a pumpernickel bagel for breakfast.
Then I did my hair & makeup.
Then my friend drove me to school.
Then I opened my locker on the first try :)
B1- Environmental Science
~taught by Mr Kaumeyer. He's nice but I can already tell this class is going to be a bore. And we have to go outside for a bunch of classes. So I can't wear cute shoes on b days. Yay.
B2- Journalism
~taught by Mrs Sostak. She seems okay...basically it's a "we're going to publish the school paper in this class." instead of a learning class. Which is fine by me ;)
B3- Germannnnnnnnn :D
~taught by Frau <3 you guys have no idea how excited I was to get to German. It was what I was looking forward to all day. And it was so wonderful to be in there again. Frau said that there will be very little English being used in her class. It'll be difficult at first but I'm sure by the end we'll all be used to it!
B4- Trigonometry
~taught by Mr Gunter. Huzzah. He's like....a tall glass of lemonade on Memorial Day. And by that I mean he's very refreshing. He's really funny, easy going, and I can tell I'm going to have a fun time in his class. He's just that kind of person. He's kind of like Mr Griff in that aspect. Gunter said he's treating this honors math class as if it was AP. Meaning, most of our grades are going to come out of tests and quizzes instead of home works and class works.

I'm really excited for tomorrow. B Days are good because there's only one class that I really don't like too much and that's enviro. But it's still early in the year. I don't know. :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment