Friday, November 9, 2012

Best Week Ever

This week was so great :) I don't even know why. It was a 3 day school week and it was so fantastic.

I think it was because I hadn't seen any of my friends in so long that it was just a relief to see everyone :)

Now onto what's interesting.

Austin <3

Today was so great. We hung out together before homeroom (like always) and he kissed me (like always) but THEN I saw him after 2nd period and he kissed me in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY :D it made my entire day better. It made me smile so big I couldn't stop :)

I thought about him all day. I even started writing a poem :)

I've been writing a lot of poems about him lately. I just...I like him so much. I never want to let him go. :)

I love him hugging me and kissing me and I just love HIM.

He makes me smile and laugh :) I've never been so happy before in my life. This has been the best time of my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment