Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Friday

I'll be perfectly honest, I have no motivation to type more than this. I don't feel like it and I have nothing to write about. Nothing ever happens in my life.

The most exciting part of my day was when Mr. Gunter (trig teacher) showed up at the school I was volunteering at tonight. I introduced him to my parents and was very happy for a brief 3 minutes. I love Gunter. He's my favorite teacher next to Frau.

I spent most of today being extremely furious with Mr. Kaumeyer (science teacher) and being incredibly frustrated with myself.

That is all I feel like sharing. Maybe tomorrow after I've calmed down I'll tell you what happened in science.

Otherwise, hope you all have a good weekend.

I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. I'm finally sleeping through the night but I have to wake up at 5:50 AM. That kind of ruins it.

Night.

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment