Friday, August 16, 2013

10 More Days of Summer and Stream of Conciousness

School is nearly upon us, my dear friends. The 2013-2014 school year is sure to be a great one. Maybe... Hopefully...

There's only 10 days left of summer. I still only have about 1/5 of my summer homework completed AND I still don't have a car. So, that's good.

My schedule is coming today and it seems like EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE has their schedules except for me. My mail won't be here for another hour, at least. This is frustrating.

I just want to know if I have British Lit with Jean and College Sociology with Madison. Is that too much to ask??!?!!

I need to start practicing my German, as well. I haven't spoken it nearly all summer, and I've lost it a bit... I need to do flashcards or something. I forget everything I learned last year about German grammar. Sigh.

I need to do my homework but... I really don't want to. I regret waiting until the last second, just like I do every year, but I still did it. I hate myself for it.

I can't seem to shut my brain up. Ever. It keeps rattling on about everything that I've done wrong in the last three months and I just, ugh. Just things keep poking through and they trigger thoughts of "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE ALONE IN A CABIN IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE LIVING AS A HERMIT!"

Have I told you about my plan to be a hermit?

In case I haven't, here you go. I hate people. Like more than anything (which I'm sure you could gather from the last three years of my life that I've documented here). So I don't want to live anywhere NEAR them. I'm going to build a log cabin in the middle of the woods and have a lot of puppies and just write. I'm going to have a typewriter and I'm going to send everything out anonymously. I'll use a pseudonym and no one will know where they come from. I'm going to live in complete seclusion.

Is that pathetic? Maybe. I really don't care.

Either that, or I'll live in Paris with Jean and own a book store. That's the more ideal plan, I think.

Okay, I'm going to go listen to Chameleon Circuit and do nothing. I bid thee farewell.

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment