Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pool Play

So today I was swimming in our pool with my sisters and my sisters' friends. We were pretending that we were fresh water fairies and we were just living in a giant lake. It was kind of stupid but then it got me thinking... J.K. Rowling made an enormous amount of money off of her Harry Potter novels. If she could make a living on fantasy, why can't I? I mean, I know I'm only a freshman in high school but that doesn't mean I can't still write, right?!

And that is that. On days when nothing happens, I will post poems and short stories that I have written. Also I will post chapters to my novels. I will take suggestions :) (just comment! Please keep your inappropriate comments to yourself!)

Today, I was allowed to sleep in (FINALLY!) because my mom took my baby sister to camp and she went to run some errands. So what did me and my other sister do? We slept. Then we had breakfast. Then we watched Tom&Jerry. Then we went back to sleep until lunch. Then our neighbors came over and we swam :) Decent day so far!!!!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment