Friday, July 23, 2010

She's Baaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the delay people :) I have returned from my cruise (actually i got back july 22 but I haven't been able to get online till now). It was undescribable! The food was incredible, the excursions were beautiful!

But i don't have time to discuss the cruise (I will have bits and pieces in my following posts though!) right now, but i do have some news!

I STARTED A NEW BOOK. yes that's right, no more Nymphs. Now I am working on a book i am calling Royal Runaway. It is about a princess who is doomed to an arranged marriage when she turns 18. she decides she doesn't want to be queen, and when she meets a really nice guy, Logan, she runs away from palace life to become a commoner. I plan on having it be several novellas in a series.

I will try to post the whole thing later <3

I can't talk very long now so I appologize :(

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment