Monday, August 30, 2010

First and Second Days of High School

Yesterday was the first day of school. It. Was. A. BLAST! I loved it and I didn't get lost ONCE! The only trouble I had was opening my locker... I kept trying for seriously like 20 minutes and then I find out that I'm trying to open the wrong locker :) So I get my locker open and put my lunch and backpack away. I sat in homeroom for ten minutes like everyone else... it was very quiet for some reason........

Then my first class was gym. I stayed with my friend Katie and her friend Ashleigh and her friend who just transferred from a different school. I don't remember Ashleigh's friend's name. Sorry x] It was fun though. We basically sat there and talked the whole time. We got our gym lockers and then we left. I had drama next and what I didn't want to happen, happened. I had a class with HER! Yup I had drama with her. She didn't talk to me though. I loved my drama class. It's out in a portable (Port 4) and my teacher is super nice. I like the people in the class and it was fun! Then I had LCW or Living in a Contemporary World. My teacher was nice and the class was good kids that I knew but I didn't really like the class. Last was German which I didn't like AT ALL. Frau was nice (that means "ma'am" in German) and she gave us candy but she's just got one of those voices that makes you wanna go sleep, ya know? We spoke in German the whole time. It was so confusing. Lunch (I had 3rd lunch block) was good because a lot of my friends had my lunch block. All except Carrie :'(

Today was my second day of school which I did not enjoy as much as yesterday. I got my locker open on the first try (yay me!) and I walked around the school with my friend Scarlett. We sat in homeroom after the bell rang. First period I had Earth Science. Mr. Woomer was nice but I have never really liked science. I had a few friends in his class though. We did a partnering classwork thing so that was cool. Plus he let us choose our own partners. I got lost getting to his class though. Then I had Honors English. The teacher wasn't in her homeroom which I thought was where she would be. But no of course not. She was on the other side of the school down a hallway where it was that door and nothing else. She was nice and we took a quiz on To Kill A Mockingbird and I'm pretty sure I got an A :) Then I had 1st lunch and ALLLLLL of my friends had 1st lunch today :) Then I had Geometry. It was okay but the teacher goes super fast. I think I'm going to have some trouble in that class but I'll be okay :) Last I had American Government. It's also my homeroom so I didn't get lost getting there. We played this game called Ice Breaker where everyone gets a piece of string and however many times the string wraps around their finger, that's how many things they have to say about themselves. Mine wrapped around my finger 18 times. I didn't have that much trouble talking about myself though :) I'm just so interesting. HAHA!!! :)

So that was my Monday and Tuesday... yup... now I have to do my math homework...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment