Saturday, September 4, 2010

3-Day Weekend!!!

So we start school... a full week... then a 3-day weekend plus we're off on Thursday for Rosh Hashana? Thank you school board :D

High school was okay for the first week... Middle school was more familiar but I like the freedom of high school. We can have cell phones, go to our lockers whenever we want, we can actually choose our classes!!!! I know that's how some middle schools are (my friend is going into middle school and she has the same stuff as my high school!) but I'm happy :) I feel so complete I guess. Like I'm finally a person. Not some kid that people can say "Do this" or "Do that!" I can say it for myself. I am whole.

Have you heard Taylor Swift's new single Mine? If you haven't, LISTEN TO IT!!!! IT'S AMAZING!!!!!! I love Taylor Swift she's my favorite singer ever! <3

My favorite song, however, isn't by Taylor Swift. My favorite song (of the week) is my radio station :) Mix 106.5 baby! All of the best pop music!

I love Elvis though. The King all the way :) Love me Tender, Blue Suede Shoes, and Burning Love!!!! That's my favorite (Burning Love)! I love most of his music though. I'm listening to OMG by Usher right now though ;)

So who watched Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam? Haha I did :) I watched it with my baby sister!!!! :D It was surprisingly not terrible. It was stupid but not horrible.

We walked the MA PA Trail today (or at least part of it). It was mid 70s all day and it was BEAUTIFUL. Until my shoes started blistering my pinky toes :( When we got to the end, they were BLEEDING. So my sisters and I made my dad run back to the car and come get us. We stopped at Annie's Playground and we waited there for like 20 mins for him to come pick us up. I was on charge :D

Well, it's 5:40 here so it's dinner time!!!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment