Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fun Weekend!

Greetings humans of the earth. Yes, it's been a while, but that's not my fault! I've been preoccupied! I have been extremely busy writing my new story, Runaway Royalty. Casandra and Logan are falling fast in love. SNEAK PEAK, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?: Casandra has a lunch date with her mother only to find out that Cassie has to start the dreaded Queen Lessons. Cass decides that its too much to bear, and runs away! Not gonna tell how or where she goes! It's a secret!!! Shh!!

This weekend, my mom and dad's friends from college came to visit! They are also my godparents! My favorite 11 year old in the entire world came to visit! Em is like my sister except she doesn't live here and shes not annoying! :D (my real sister is watching me write this and she gave me this look: >:O )

We had fun, we went swimming in our inground pool, we read all of my J-14 magazines, and we watched movies. We slept in the basement on our airmatress and it was so much fun!

So on August 30th, I begin high school. Let me just say, I AM NERVOUS AND SCARED AS ANYTHING! Nine more days until I am an official freshmen. We have "Freshmen Fest" on the 27th which is good; we can meet our teachers and walk around to our classrooms with our senior mentors. Luckily, the counselors always put two or three seniors in each freshmen homeroom. So that's good!

Any high schoolers out there? Any advice? Please :)

<3

2 comments:

  1. I am realllly nervous for school as well. I will be a freshmen. I don't know anyone in any of my classes and all my friends have a different lunch time as me. But just keep in mind that everyone is nervous and everyone has to go to high school. It's just something you got to do so have fun with it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally someone who knows what i'm going thru!!! :) thanks lilly and thanks for following my blog!! my school is really weird and we have A days and B days so on some days ill have one lunch period and the next day a different one :P we have 83 MINUTE CLASS PERIODS! i can barely sit thru the 50 mins in middle school ;)

    ReplyDelete