Friday, August 27, 2010

High School!

Today I went to my high school for Freshmen Fest. We got to meet the principal and walk around the school. My mom, my friend Courtney, and I walked over to the school :) Courtney and I are walking to school this year :) I'm excited but super scared!

Anyway, I finally finished my essays for school :) My Secret Life Of Bees essay is exactly the right length and my Mockingbird essay is exactly perfect :) I really hope I do well on these because these are the first 100 points of the quarter.

We met my homeroom teacher today and she seems really nice. I shouldn't say that though because I always jinx it. Last year my teacher seemed really nice but she turned out to be super strict.

I saw my friend Dylaney and we signed up for the school play together. Our auditions are right after each others! Hers is at 3 and mine is at 3:05. The play is Taming of the Shrew! SHAKESPEARE!!!!! AHH!!!!!! Taming of the Shrew is my favorite play by William Shakespeare! I read Romeo & Juliet, Julius Caesar, Taming of the Shrew, and I started to read Hamlet (I think...) but I didn't like it. Plays are hard to read :)

We got our gym uniforms as well. They are light blue shorts and a silvery gray colored shirt. They're a lot better than the ugly gray and black uniforms we had last year :P

#1 Thing Wrong With Me (This Week): I am obsessed with my Nintendo DSLite. I've been playing it NON STOP for seriously like two weeks. I've had it since I was 11 and I used to play it all the time but then when i turned 13 I kind of forgot about it but now it's all I do :P

Also: If you have an iPhone or iPod touch, download the following apps!!!
1) Sundae Maker Free
2) Cake Maker
3) Sandwich Maker
4) Type n Talk
5) Whirly Word

Sundae, Cake, and Sandwich Maker(s) are all from the same creator and they are so cool :) You can make ice cream sundaes and hamburgers and birthday cakes and everything! It's my favorite annoying pastime :)

Type n Talk is this hilarious application that lets you type in a word or phrase and the iPod says it in a robot voice! It's hilarious because the robot can't pronounce some words :D It's pretty funny!!!

Whirly Word is a word game where you are given 6 letters and you have to figure out all the words that you can make out of the 6 letters. My high
SCORE: 3150
WORDS: 143
PUZZLES COMPLETED: 20
Try and beat me :) It's simple and stupid but I like words so I downloaded it :)

Look up Jessie James on iTunes or YouTube. She's a country/pop singer and yes she does dress kind of... *imaginary shiver* but she's a great singer and I love her song Boys In The Summer! I actually like them all except Blue Jeans but look it up anyway! Just because I don't like it doesn't mean you won't love it!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment