Friday, October 22, 2010

Love and Bubblegum

Once again, I have altered the title of my new story. This one is the one I think will stick, because it fits in an unusual way and that title is: Life and Bubblegum. I don't know, it just came to me in English this morning! We were just sitting there, reading our next short story ("The Necklace") and it just appeared in my head!

Later I will be posting all that I have right now, and i need your guys' opinions! Should I re-edit it to make Joel cool or should I keep him a jerk? Ooops! I've said too much about him!!!!!!! YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!!!!!! :D

School was stupid... as always. My math teacher freaked out today because I couldn't read a graph on my homework because it printed weird. She was all "If everyone else could read it, you should be able to too!" UGH! She always sounds and looks like she HATES me! I wish I could just slap the crap out of her sometimes! The way she explains stuff it just doesn't make sense!!!!

I am kind of pissed because my mom is FORCING ME AGAINST MY WILL to join a club. I went on google to try and find my school's webpage. Turns out, my pathetic school doesn't HAVE a website! All there is is the Edline page! I was trying to find the list of clubs and organizations... and I found it. There's like twelve things on that page. I know for a fact that there is like fifty clubs at my school! Then I tried to find info on our school newpaper (The Pony Express) and I find NOTHING!

UGHHHH I AM SO FRUSTRATED AND UPSET!

No comments:

Post a Comment