Monday, December 20, 2010

50th Post! :D

HAPPY 50TH POST EVERYBODY! Yes, that's right. This is my 50th ever post on megsterrachel.blogspot.com and lemme say, I'm proud to say that I've even kept up with it... usually I just give up when I forget about it. But this is different... I feel like maybe some publisher or editor is reading my stories and poems and wanting to publish something... So thanks ;)

I have continued writing Runaway Royalty. It's 75 pages right now!!! It's getting really good... I wish I could figure out how to attach a link for you to read it because it's so long...... I will figure it out though! It's really getting good! But that's just my opinion :)

I have been trying for the last 15 mins to find a website that will let me upload my story and all I have to do is put a link... but alas, none could be found :P This is what we get from the internet :P

Today SUCKED. Just saying. I just had an all together terrible day. But I'm over it because tomorrow should be a good day! :)

3 more school day's until break! I am so excited, so all of you that got out last week, just let me be happy :D :D :D :D

I get out on Thursday... it's still gonna be a long week but I'll manage :) :)

I have to go... Love you all!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment