Monday, January 10, 2011

:-)

Greetings fellow lifeforms! Sorry I've been MIA for the past few weeks. I've been busy. What with Christmas and New Years and getting back into the swing of school... it's just a bit overwhelming. I've only been back in school for a week and I can already say, I can't wait till college.

There's this...person... in my drama class who has been...uncivilized towards me. It's getting irritating and I've actually been crying myself to sleep because he's being so mean to me. I'm SCARED to go to school because of him. He's spreading around rumors about me so I wouldn't be surprised if everyone hates me soon enough. That's probably exactly what he wants. But I'm going to the guidance counselor tomorrow to talk about it (my mom is making me... I convinced her that if she went and talked to my drama teacher, things would only get worse!). I'm hoping I'll be able to steer away from names (mostly because I don't want to cause more conflict) but we'll see.

I haven't been writing for a while... RR is 74 pages long! Only 151 more days until my deadline. I have to keep up with it or else it'll never get done!

I missed the deadline for the Young Author's Contest for my county too. Oh well... i don't know if "Fieldsgrove" was going anywhere, anyway. I know I could've won if I had just finished it but... I didn't :(

I got an AMAZON KINDLE for Christmas!!!! AHH!!!! It's my new favorite toy ;) I have four books on it:
1) The Princess Bride
2) The Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe
3) The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
4) A Christmas Carol

I finished TPB and the works of Shakespeare I'm taking one play at a time. I'm still on "All's Well That Ends Well" but soon enough I'll be done! :D

I really wanted to stay home today (I had cramps plus I got sick last night from bad food) but my mom said no. I had to go to school. Yet she let my sister stay home who had a "really bad tummy ache." Yeah she's six but I was sick last night, I was up until four AM trying to fall asleep, and I have sh!t going on at school! I deserve a day off too! Of course, I have already missed three days this year... and only one of them was legitimate, but who cares! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE SCHOOL.

But I can't change anything. The only thing I can do is remember that I have good friends who care about me and that will make all the difference.

Also I can't help who hates me and who chooses to believe such lies ;)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment