Friday, January 14, 2011

No Words Can Describe My Emotions Right Now.

1) This sexist ball hog in gym today wouldn't pass the basketball to any of his girl team mates. We were always open too.
2) This dude in my drama class hates me and we're going to fail our 7 Deadly Sins script/skit thing because he refuses to talk to me.
3) I keep slipping on ice.
4) My neighbor is a "foster-dog-mom" (she takes in orphaned or abandoned dogs from the humane society until they get adopted) and she got two new pit bull puppies. They are sisters and they are sooooo adorable! One of them bites a lot, but the other one is pushy :) They were ripping each other apart when I went to my neighbor's house to see them. Their faces are soooo cute!!!! I want a puppy ;(

<3

3 comments:

  1. i want a puppy 2 but my sis is to little

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sis is allergic :\ dont worry about it though, i told my parents the second i get my own appartment, im getting a doggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so so sorry lol. U posted this on my birthday!!!!!!! rofl

    ReplyDelete