Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SNOW DAYS :P

Yes, that's right. My town got MORE SNOW. I may love getting days off so I can just sit around and read and write all day, but I'm getting tired of it. We're going to have to make all these days up in June anyway! I'd rather have no snow days and a super long summer break than a bunch of snow days and summer vacay not start until June 20th. I mean come on! Yeah, today we really couldn't have any school because there's like 7 inches of snow on the ground... but last time there was like 3 inches and we got a day off and a delay. UGH UGH UGH!

So as most of you know I LOVEEEE Harry Potter. A lot. So this weekend I have been rereading them. I'm on number 5 (Order of the Phoenix) and I forgot how much better it is from the movie! :D

This is one of those instances where I wish I was an adult and living in my NYC apartment watching the snow fall from my bay window overlooking the city... (I can have dreams!) sitting, reading, and sipping on hot chocolate while a fire burns in my stove (or fireplace... I haven't decided yet).

I AM SO BORED. I've been reading since like 1 o'clock and its 2:35 right now. Ugh.

OH! I got slippers :) They are actually like booties. They're green and brown with stripes and little pompoms! They have fur on the inside and I got them on Saturday and I have been unable to take them off since! Well, except for sleeping and showering... and when I leave the house to go somewhere but that's beside the point! THEY ARE AWESOMEEEE!!!

I don't know how many of you watch TLC but for the last 8 weeksthehas been a show called Next Great Baker and I have been watching it... I wanted Megan to win but Dana won :((((
<3

3 comments: