Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hairspray & Shopping

Last night I went to see Hairspray at one of the high schools in my county. It was so amazingly good! There was live music, great singers, and realllllly cute boys! The guy who played Corny Collins was soooo incredibly cute and while we were leaving, we accidentally BUMPED INTO EACH OTHER!!!!! :D He had black hair, brown eyes, and he was TALL. Super wonderfully gorgeous :) Too bad he was a senior and he didn't go to my school...

I'm going SHOPPING today! I'm going to the mall for spring clothes shopping with my friend! The only problem, I slept in sort of late (the play wasn't over until 10 and it was far away so I didn't even get to bed until 11:30) so my mom made all of the arrangements for the mall. The mall opens at 12. Which is right now. But my mother decided that we didn't have to go until 1. What the heck? First of all, it's Sunday so I still have a little bit of homework to do so we can't even stay for that long and also she could have at least told me. She's at Kohl's right now. She called me a few minutes ago to tell me that we weren't leaving till 1 and said to start getting ready. I told her "I'm ready now." And she was like "You took a shower and everything?!" and I said "NO I THOUGHT WE WERE LEAVING NOW." So now I'm kinda pissed off and I can't even take a shower because my dad is taking one right now. So thanks
Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment