Friday, March 18, 2011

So... What's New?

RANDOM HIGH SCHOOL MOMENT: Yesterday in German, this guy in my class, Jerry, kept untying my shoe. It was funny the first time, but after a while, I was just like "DUDE STOP UNTYING MY SHOE!"

It is sosososososo warm here! It got up to 75 today. I had on a short sleeved shirt, jeans, and my gladiator sandals :) It was soooo nice! I love warm weather. Like, a lot. I hate the cold. I love the beach. Simple as that :)

I took a lot of pictures today. Of myself :) So self-centered, I am.

Spring time is my favorite time. It's warm with breezes, not too warm, not to cold. Perfect. I was born in the spring. My birthday is APRIL 29, 1996 AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT. I EXPECT A LOT OF COMMENTS ON MY BIRTHDAY UPDATE! :D Haha, just kidding, but I am so excited for my birthday. I can't wait to be able to say "I'm fifteen." I don't know, there just seems to be something wonderful about being able to say that.

Today was pretty good. I had science (where we talked about how the world is gonna end), english (we read more of "The Odyssey"), math (I took a math test that took me more than 3/4 the period to finish), and Amer Gov (we sat in silence and read our textbook).

It was so warm that everyone was like going CRAAZZZYYY !!!!!!!

Remember how I told you guys about "Joe" in one of my previous posts? We're cool now :) We talked about it :) We're friends still :)

Ich heisse Megan. Ich bin vierzehn Jahre alt. Ich habe braune Haare und Gruene Augen. Ich bin sehr Intelligent :)

TRANSLATION: My name is Megan. I am fourteen years old. I have brown hair and green eyes. I am very smart :D

I'm talking to my friend Ben now, so FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER NOW. @megsterrachel

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment