Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekends are the BEST

Greetings people who read this blog because they know I'm awesome :)

How was you're weekend? Mine was AWESOME. For once :) First of all, on Saturday, my sister had her dance competition and we were there from 9:47 - 1:30. It was cool seeing all the girls and boys dancing. They were all 12 and younger, but if you ask me, half of the girls could have passed for at least 15. They were all tall and old-looking. Not old like death, but older than 12. Around noon though, I was wishing I was anywhere else than there. It was getting a bit boring. Plus, the lady who was announcing had a reallllly annoying voice. She emphasized EVERY WORD. So "At The Hop" (my sister's dance) sounded like "Aht the Hahp." Talk about IRRITATING.

When we left the dance competition, we went straight to Arby's (it's GOOD MOOD FOOD!!!) and we (me, my dad, and my two sisters) each had a roast beef sandwich and we shared an XXL curly fry :) I love Arby's but we never go because it's like a half hour away from our house. But it was on the way home from the competition :)

When we got home we started a game of Monopoly (at 3 o'clock in the afternoon). We finished this morning (at 11:30 AM. Keep in mind that we played last night until 9:30 but didn't start today until 9:45). It was so much fun. My dad went bankrupt first, then Mel, then me. Meredith, who is 6, won the entire game. The only reason she won was because she kept landing on everything and buying everything she could get her hands on. She ended the game with over $10,000 and I lost when I landed on North Carolina with a hotel and I had to give her my Boardwalk and Park Place. For whatever reason, Meredith kept getting really lucky and kept landing on chances that said "Go Directly to GO!" and "Go Back 3 Spaces!" and "Collect $50 From Each Player!" It was kind of funny though, because she has no concept of money and she won MONOPOLY.

Today was like 65 degrees here. We hung out outside and I listened to my iPod while Mel and Mere played baseball and rode their bikes. My dad pitched to my sisters while they were playing baseball but then started cleaning the garage. I love spring time :D

I have to have 12 lines of my sonnet memorized for Drama tomorrow, so I better get memorizing. Kisses!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment