Thursday, March 10, 2011

Twitter & Facebook!

Yup, that's right people! I am on Twitter ANDDD Facebook! Both under Megster Rachel (@megsterrachel for twitter)

Today was slow but I'm in a particularly good mood. I do not have any idea why. Maybe it's because my friend Ian came to my locker every single class change, or maybe it's because I understand what is going on in math... or it could be because I get to go to DRAMAFEST TOMORROW <33333333 I am so excited!!!!!

I get to have a Cinnamon Bagel from Panera Bread for dinner tonight because we're having spaghetti and I don't like spaghetti.

We had an evil substitute in science today. His name was Mr. Rose and he was old and wrinkly and he had a cane and he told us that if he talked, we'd get a referral and go to the office. We were scared. My friend Madison and I thought he would beat us with his cane before he sent us to the principals! :)

We learned about circles in math today. Circumfrence and Area. Superrr easy! At least to me... I knew all the answers before she even had time to start working out the problem! :D It's because I know pi. I already knew the formula for Area and Circumfrence of circles. A = pi x r^2 . C = 2 x pi x r :)

Pi is 3.1415926535897932384626433832795048841971693993... Look up to see if I'm right or not. That is from memory. I had no paper in front of me with the digits on it. My math teacher is offering 15 extra credit points for the person who can memorize the most digits in pi by Monday! If I already know that many and I just learn a few more, I'm sure I'll win! She said she'll give 1 point for every 10 digits we memorize. One mistake, and we're done.

My back hurts :\

How has your day been? I can't believe it's still Thursday :P This weekend is going to rock though. On Saturday I'm going to see a play with my friend Carrie and on Sunday Carrie and I are going to the mall!!! The most beautiful place on earth :) Stores in which we purchase clothes and shoes and purses and accessories :)

Well I should start on my easy math homework, so I'll see you guys later!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment