Sunday, May 22, 2011

Good Weekend... Done with Writer's Block!

Saturday: slept till 9, opened the pool with Daddy, went to the craft store for Mel's project, had Arby's for dinner. :)
Sunday: Woke up at 5:48 (due to my father's coughing and my mother's coffee maker), read practically all day, watched "Twister" with my mom, did my math hw, had Pizza Hut for dinner, gonna watch "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure." :)

So last night, I had a jolt of insipiration! Why not just write my own autobiography? Except change a few names and places, and PRESTO! I'd have a masterpiece. Too bad I couldn't get past page three... then I took a millionth look at my thought-to-be-dead Runaway Royalty and PRESTO AGAIN! I had an idea! You will just have to wait and see though, I'm not telling! I've decided to leave it as a novella instead of lengthening it into a novel... mostly because of my time limit and the fact that I'm running out of ideas for this story.

I wrote from 9 PM - 11 PM. I watched an episode of Roseanne and I tried to fall asleep (too bad it's about 100 degrees in my room WITH the window open :P ) and failed until about 2 AM. Do you know what it's like to fall asleep at 2 AM and be woken up at 6? It's not pleasant. Emphasis on the NOT.

I need to go to the bank...

I'm reading two books right now;
1) "The Five People You Meet in Heaven"
2) "Firefly Lane"
Both are really good... "Firefly" is on my Kindle though so I can't read it at school. "People" is from the library so I have to return it soon... but I only have like 20 pages left... maybe even less.

I love reading... I don't know why so many people loathe it. Millions of teens are online Facebook more hours than they are at school each day... reading posts... taking quizes... sending messages... call me crazy, but isn't that READING?! And I hate it when people give me the crap about how "it's boring." I'm like, "HOW THE HELL CAN IT BE BORING YOU MORON? EVERY TIME YOU OPEN A BOOK YOU ESCAPE THE REAL WORLD AND ENTIRE FANTASY LAND! YOU CALL THAT BORING?!!!" But maybe that's just me...

Hey, I'm complicated, but that's how I roll. ;)

I <3 HSM ;D

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment