Sunday, May 15, 2011

Okay... So no more promises...

Sorry!!!!!! I know I said I'd update every day this week but I couldn't! You know how things get! Stuff happens unexpectedly!!

Like alllll week we've been prepping for the HSA's (high school assesments) and I've been studying. And Friday - Saturday my sisters had dance recitals until like 11 at night... and on Friday Mel twisted her ankle during the finale and had to be rushed to the emergency room :\ it was so scary... I mean, I knew she would be fine but she was like crying and trying not to cry which only made her cry harder... She was trying to be brave... She danced through 3 whole dances without saying a word about her ankle hurting. She did a ballet dance, a jazz dance, and the finale (which was in sneakers) without crying or fussing or complaining. And I know that there is no way in HELL that I would've danced if I was in that much pain. I was really proud of her...

Anyway, I am updating my iTunes. My mom burned me a CD of a few songs that she thought I might like... I like :)

My grandma came for the recitals and guess what! She brought me a bunch of vinyls! Johnny Cash, Alabama, The BeeGees, and even an Elvis "Moody Blue" album... THE RECORD IS LITERALLY BLUE!!!!! Like almost translucent! It's soooo cool! Now I have like 8 records!!!!! :) Now all I need is an actual record player... that's what Amazon is for :D

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment