Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sorry it's been a while...

Hello my fellow teenagers. It is I, Megan, and I have some news.

1) I am officially 15 :)
2) I have HSA's next week (High School Assesment... Amer Gov :P )
3) Ben is great :)
4) I can't believe I still have a boyfriend :)
5) I got pretty good grades on my report card... Okay, so not my best but I still had all A's and B's!
6) I am thiiiiiiiiiiis close to buying a record player :)
7) I don't know if I already told you this but I found a few vinyl's in my Mom-Mom's basement... Thriller (Michael Jackson), Annie (the musical), GREATEST HITS (ABBA), and Grease :)
8) I lost a friend... and I am surprisingly not completely upset about it.
9) I have been in a really good mood lately... Sort of unusual for me x]
10) I have not written anything creative in weeks.

#10 is the one I am mostly obsessing over... My deadline for RR is June 17. If I don't finish it by then, I will NEVER finish it.

The good thing about #2 is that on the days when I am not testing, I don't have to go into school until 11!!!!! 3 1/2 HOURS LATE BABYYYYYY!!!! :D

I promise on my soul that I will update every day this week.

Except maybe not tomorrow... I am going to be a "techie" for my school next year :) Its like the people who do the lights and sound and microphones for all the shows at the school. I have a tour of the booth tomorrow with Care and we are supposed to stay for the whole orchestra concert. :)

Well its 8 so I have to get off :P TTFN! TA TA FOR NOW!!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment