Saturday, August 13, 2011

shopping day and big news :)

We went SHOPPING today <3 We went to Christiana mall in Delaware and OMG they had the BEEESSSTTT stores EVER! They had H&M, dElia's, forever 21, AeROPOSTALE, Abercrombie & Fitch, icing by claires, GAP, CINNABON, Barnes&Noble, and tons more! We got so lost. We probably walked like 10 miles today. We had Panera Bread for lunch. It was really good :) I usually get a bagel but today I was super hungry so I got chicken noodle soup in a sourdough bread bowl :) I reccomend it to those with large appetites but only for those who love sourdough bread. I don't love it, but I ate all the soup and the majority of the bowl :)

I got two cropped shirts from dElia's :) One of them is gray and says "John, Paul, George, Ringo" on it which I love because I LOVE THE BEATLES <3 and the other one is aqua blue and has a cool design on it :))

At H&M I got a plaid button up shirt and a cool red poncho-looking shirt but had sleeves and looked really good on me ;)) I also got 2 camis because they were cheaper there than at Kohls. I only got white and black.

We went to icing by claires and Melanie and I got feather earrings. We've been so obsessed with them lately because they're EVERYWHERE. We got one pair and we're going to share them but I doubt my mom will let Mel wear them to school :)

I got a giant CINNABON :) If you've never had a cinnabon, shame on you and go get one because they are DELISH!! :) I don't mean a regular, run-of-the-mill cinnamon roll, I mean a 500 cal. CINNABON :D

I definetly recommend Christiana Mall because it is pure AWESOMENESS <3

Now for the big news :)

Starting January 29, I am legally allowed to drive!!!! :DDD I can get my learners permit when I'm 15 and 9 months which is in January!!!! So my dad had this idea...

Whenever he gives me driving lessons, I will write an entry on my blog from my point of veiw on the lesson and when he makes a blog (I will post the link) he will write an entry from his point of veiw on the lesson. Should be interesting ;)) So look for that coming soon!!!

Well I think I need a nap because my legs are so tired :P

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment