Thursday, August 25, 2011

Birthday's :)

Today is a very special day...

Actually, this is a very special month...

Wondering why? Well...

TODAY IS MEREDITH'S 7th BIRTHDAY!
AUGUST 7th WAS MELANIE'S 10th BIRTHDAY!
AUGUST 1st WAS MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY! (she has asked me not to include her age haha!)

:D All the August birthdays got more than one birthday.

Mom: a party in April to make up for her previous one, went out to dinner with friends the day before her actual birthday, her actual birthday, and two days after her actual birthday because one of her friends forgot ;)

Mel: her actual birthday and a small party the day before. just her friends over for a sleepover.

Meredith: Chuck E Cheese birthday party on the 14th, birthday brownies from my mom's bff from college, and today. :D

I gave my mom a Pandora bead for her birthday, soap and sunglasses for Mel's, and a clock for Meredith. Don't ask me why, she seriously wanted a clock!

I am so ready for school on Monday. I have new clothes, cute new shoes, and I'm going to be a SOPHMORE <33 :DD I AM SO EXCITED :)

At my school, we have this thing called "Freshmen Fest" where all the freshies come in with their parents and tour the school. It's only for the freshies, but almost all the lower classmen go just to go throught their schedules. I am working one of the tables at the Ice-Cream Social at the end. That's where freshies can sign up for clubs if they haven't already. I'm going to be at the German table :)

Hurricane Irene is supposed to hit us this weekend. We are going to have heavy rain and wind and possible power outtages. Yay. :P

This will be the second hurricane here. The first was Hurricane Isabelle like 7 years ago.

I just now realized that I have about a million movie ticket stubs. :\

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment