Monday, September 5, 2011

SOPHMORE YEAR!

HERE I COME SOPHMORE YEAR! I can't believe I'm in 10th grade! 10 years of school with the same irritating people is hard work :P But somehow I did it without losing my head! I'm very excited for this year. Here's my schedule!

A1: Algebra II (ugh, math first period? yuck!!!)
A2: FOT (tech ed class :P Not a fan of my teacher...)
A3: Creative Writing (which I LOVEEEE)
A4: Deutsch II (Frau is CUH-RAZYYY :))

B1: Honors Biology (hate that.)
B2: AP World History (yay!!!)
B3: Gym (hate practically everyone in my class... more on that later)
B4: Honors English (LOVE my teacher!!!)

So I have 2nd lunch on A1, A2, and B2 days and 4th lunch on B1 days. I HATE 4th lunch. It's at the very end of 3rd period so all the cafeteria food is cold and gross :\ and I'm probably buying lunch tomorrow anyway because the only person in my gym class that I like who isn't friends with someone who hates me is Madison and she always buys lunch :\

Speaking of gym,,

On the first few days we always just sit around and get lockers and stuff. We dont have to get dressed or anything. But Madison, Juls, and I were sitting on the bleachers playing Pictionary in my notebook. And then we find a few paper wads being throw at us. At first we thought it was an accident. Then after a few minutes, I turn around and say "Excuse me? Do you have a problem?" And me and Madison got up and sat on the other side of the bleachers. It pissed me off. Girls don't have to be mean to other girls. They just are. They don't HAVE to be. But they are.

:P

Mel and I are watching "Dance Moms" right now and it is sooo good but really annoying. It's like "Toddlers & Tiaras." I just want to climb into the TV and strangle the moms. But my sister has competed against the Abby Lee studio, and my sister beat them :) So that just proves how great they are ;)

<333

No comments:

Post a Comment