Sunday, December 18, 2011

4 More Days of Torture...

Only 4 more days of school until HOLIDAY BREAK!!!!!!!!! AHHHH! THANK GOD!

I don't know how I've managed to survive this long. Travis has helped a lot, not to mention I have some great friends that I can talk to :)

Next weeks agenda:
~Monday
-APWH test part 1 (MCQ)
-Gym test on the muscles
-English test on a book that I've barely started... :P
~Tuesday
-Math study guide due
-Auditions for the spring show (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
~Wednesday
-APWH test part 2 (BCRs)
~Thursday
-German test
-Parts for the show are posted and if I get in I get my script

Well yay. So instead of studying for my tests, I've been writing down everything that I had to study for and shared them with you :D YAY PROCRASTINATION!!!!

I went on a date with Travis on Friday :) We went to see "Arthur Christmas." It was cute :) But the fun part was cuddling with Travis while we waited for his mom... and then my butt went super numb but it was freezing so I wasn't leaving his arms :) We had a lot of fun :D I wish we could do stuff like that more often but both of us have busy weekends all the time :\

My sister went to see "Chipwrecked" today for a birthday party and she said it was pretty good. I want to see it... maybe over winter break...

I babysat for two of my favorite kids last night :) Abby and Sydney are so cute and fun and hilarous :) I love babysitting for them! They are 10 and 8. I always have fun with them and their mature so it's not even like I'm babysitting. It's like I'm hanging out with really really short friends ;)

Well, I've procrastinated long enough. Good bye to the rest of my day :P Hello APWH test. Whoop whoop. :(

<3

4 comments:

  1. glad to know u loved friday that much lol jk i loved it too :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 it was a lot of fun ;) we definitely need to do it again soon... maybe after holiday break... :D ily <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a plan and love u too beautiful <3333

    ReplyDelete