Monday, December 12, 2011

Things Are... Complicated.

It's amazing isn't it? How one week I can be giddy and happy and then the next week... I'm not. I mean, who knew one person could say one thing that ruined my entire weekend! That's why I am updating today instead of yesterday. Because I was incapable yesterday or Saturday or Friday. Thursday was terrible. Friday I had a field trip. Today was horrible. Must I continue?

Okay. So Thurday was terrible on its own but what really got me was a stupid conversation in Creative Writing. Actually, let me back up a little bit.

Last week, I went to my principal to talk to her about something that shall remain unnamed. But it was important to me and I felt very strongly about it. And it caused my principal to do something drastic, which was not my intent. I didn't want to come on as a threat but she (I guess) felt threatened by my confrontation. So in Creative Writing, a girl made a snarky comment about what had happened. She didn't know it was I who had gone and talked to the principal, but she knew someone had and that she was a sophomore. She said some terrible things. It made me want to crawl into a hole forever.

And Friday was a gym field trip where we did zumba which was a lot of fun ;)

But then today I begged my mom to let me stay home but she wouldn't let me. She said I had to face my fears and just go to school. I didn't want to admit it, but I knew she was right. Staying home wouldn't get rid of my problems. It would just make them worse. So I went to school, half-crying. When I saw Kaitlyn I just broke down and burst into tears. I was terrified. So I just sat down on the steps and cried and cried. Eventually I calmed down a little bit and decided to go into the bathroom to wash up my face (I had mascara and eyeliner on... not a good choice apparently). I walked in to find a bunch of girls who were talking. Mid sentence, they looked at me, and started laughing. I mean, I knew I probably looked ridiculous with mascara running down my face, but really? Isn't it obvious that I had just been crying? So then I started crying AGAIN because people just suck. I don't know how I made it through the day without ripping my hair out, but I did.

Now, on a happier point, Travis and I are great :) We talk all the time and we might hang out this weekend. :D I hope we can... and so does he. We rarely get to see each other at school as it is, and on the weekends he's usually at his dad's in PA so we don't get to hang out over the weekends usually. But I'm hoping we can maybe go to the mall and just walk around. I'm so jealous of all the couuples walking around holding hands... just talking... Travis and I need to do that :)

I'm teching my first show tomorrow night! I'm doing the lights and sound for Carrie's chorus show! I'm not excited at all! I may seem excited because I'm using a lot of exclamation points, but I'm really not! I just want to see the concert. I'm so not being a techie next year. Sorry, Carrie, but its not interesting to me in any way possible. I love you baby :))

Well, I've procrastinated long enough. Time to jump back into APWH homework... yay...

<3

PS: I've decided to start putting a song lyric into the "labels for this post" box. Just, like, if there's a song that's stuck in my head or a song that I think goes really well with the update/poem/story/etc. Just wanted to give you a heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment