Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!

Greetings world! Happy December! It's finall here, and it has been much anticipated with all of the holidays :) I am Jewish, so I celebrate Hanukkah. For those of you that don't know, Hanukkah is the Festival of Lights, where each night, for 8 nights, we light the candles on a Menorah and say a prayer and give presents. I love it because I love getting together with family and passing on a tradition that so many before us did. It's also nice getting presents ;)

So yesterday was mine and Travis's one month anniversary! One whole month we've been dating, and it seems like so much less. I like him so much... But I'm still not sure on what to get him for Christmas... I wrote him a poem but I don't think that's enough... I'm making cookies so maybe I'll set aside some for him too... hmm... Travis, if you're reading this, I hope you like my cookies :)

I had 2 quizes today. One in Bio and one in English. The Bio test was like 15 questions and I got an 11/15. That's a C. :( But the English test was a unit test so I have a better chance of getting a good grade... more points :) There were two ECR's (extended constructed response) on The Joy Luck Club. It was a reallly good book and I definitely recommend it! But not to read for school... just to read for fun. We had to, like, analyze the author's message and crap and that's annoying :P

So that's it I guess... Not too much happened this week... Of course, I'm updating today instead of on Saturday because I'm sleeping over at Carrie's on Saturday :) So there's always tomorrow, but don't expect an update :P I'll probably come home and eat and go to sleep. I am so tired. High school is exhausting.

I just realized something... I started this blog my freshmen year. It's been over a year that I've had this thing and this will only be my 92nd post. I gotta start posting more often!

Make sure you follow me on Twitter (@megsterrachel) and "like" me on Facebook (Megster Rachel)!!!

<3

PS: For those of you who don't know, I am a massive Harry Potter fan... and Pottermore is STILL only opened to those who got the early addmission. The only reason I didn't get the early addmission was because I had to go to an "AP Class Starter" over the summer the days that Pottermore was open! :'(

PPS: Sorry this post is late. I meant to update yesterday (I typed it up yesterday) but then as I was posting it, my computer froze. So, apologies :)

Okay, now my signiture heart thingie.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment