Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturdays

Let's call it what it really is;

The Day That Makes Megan Feel
Horrible About Herself.

Melanie has dance all day (just to prove how un-athletic I am).

Meredith had observation day at gymnastics (just to prove that I am the opposite of flexible).

Basically, I don't do sports. There, I said it. Let's rub it in a little more. I have a paper cut, wanna squeeze some lemon juice on it?

The highlight of my day so far has been eating cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

Not to mention my whole week sucked. 2 of my friends (not naming names) got in a fight and I said I wasn't getting involved but somehow I ended up right in the middle of it. Greeeeeeeaat.

So now both of them are mad at me in some shape or form. Because I'm not taking sides. So I've been in a bad mood all day. My parents just assume I'm being difficult. They don't bother to ask what's wrong. No, I'm just being difficult. Seriously, go get that lemon. Be my guest.

I took a half-hour shower to try and forget about everything but it didn't work. So now I'm listening to show tunes on my record player. Bye Bye Birdie, Annie, and Grease. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment