Friday, March 30, 2012

Countdown to 16: 30 days left

OMG!!!!! I just saw The Hunger Games.

E
P
I
C
!

Honestly one of the most fantastic movies I've ever seen. I heard it both ways though. I heard it was good and that it was horrible. I thought it was fabulous.

Some of the things were different though! Just little details. But if you read the book, you know what I mean.

The part with Rue though.....I cried. Actually more like I sobbed. I went with Charlotte, Kaitlyn, and a few of Kait's friends. Charlotte and I were crying so hard.

It was very violent.

If you're like me and you hate the "jump out at you" kind of scary, I don't recommend this. There was a lot of that because it's supposed to be in IMAX 3D but we just saw it in normal 2D.

It was amazing. I plan on having nightmares though. The Games were so scary in the books but I have the feeling I will be in the games tonight...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment