Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Vow

;) omg this movie was so cute! I honestly think it should've been called "Moment of Impact" though. Channing Tatum said that a LOT. It made more sense than "The Vow."

I went with my friend Carrie on Friday. We saw a matinee. It was weird...neither of us had really gone to a matinee before. We usually go at night because it's more fun!

We got super buttery popcorn (the theatre we went to has self serve butter!!!!!) and candy!!!! Carrie got Carebear Gummy bears (like always!) and I had Buncha Crunch (yum!). I had gone to the dollar store before the movies to buy candy so I also had Sour Patch Kids but we didn't end up eating those. They didn't go to waste though :)

For some reason there were no before the previews previews. You know how some theaters have trivia before the previews? Well, there weren't any on Friday. It was weird.

There were only a new people there. Us, this old couple who were trying to see Journey 2 (haha) and this single woman. It was awkward. Carrie and I were talking and then no one else was...

The movie was absolutely adorable. It was so sad though. It's based on a true story! That made it even sadder...and then the epilogue had info about the real couple. So sad :(

Our favorite quote from the movie was "Are you trying to make me diabetic or just fat?" which was said by Paige, Rachel McAdams' character. God, she's so pretty.

I loved this movie. It made me feel like there's not very many nice guys out there left but I want a Leo :)) (Channing Tatum's character).

If it's still playing near you, I definitely recommend seeing it!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment