Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Secrets

I read in this months issue of Seventeen about a girl who posted a video on YouTube about 'her secrets' so I thought I'd do one too. Just not in video form.

1) My name is Megan.
2) I will be 16 on April 29
3) I have two best best friends.
4) They hate each other.
5) I cry a lot.
6) I am insecure about myself.
7) I have trouble looking people in the eye.
8) I can't walk in a straight line.
9) I have something called a 'nystagmus' which means my eyes can't focus and always appear to be twitching back and forth.
10) I've been in love with someone since I met him.
11) He's completely oblivious to it.
12) I recently got my learner's permit.
13) I'm an awful driver.
14) I only try hard in school if it's a subject I enjoy learning about. AKA; science is not a subject I like. But to be fair I don't have to try very hard in that class.
15) I have a good relationship with my parents.
16) I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, or party.
17) I've had 4 boyfriends.
18) I'm friendly with 2 of them still.
19) I try to make light of awkward/embarrassing situations. But it doesn't always work.
20) I've been called some horrible things to my face.
21) I got over it because I know they're not true :)
22) I'm an overachiever.
23) I often feel sad when I'm around my sisters because they are both athletic and I am not.
24) Writing is my sport.
25) My favorite color is purple.
26) New York City. <--- That's where I'm headed <3
27) I'm supposed to be finishing an AP World project right now but I'm blogging instead.
28) My favorite movie is "The Princess Bride."
29) My favorite song changes pretty much daily. Today is "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen.
30) I've accidentally fallen in love with characters that I've made up. Like Logan. I love Logan. If he were real, I'd marry him. I also like to pretend I'm my main character because they're lives are always simpler than mine is.

And there you go. 30 secrets. Okay so they're not really that secret but some of them are. To be honest, this didn't even take me that long. Only about 5 mins. And I have more secrets. But those will have to wait for next time ;)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment