Monday, March 12, 2012

Shopping Haul! (but not really)

Me and my bestie Kait (www.daydreamfantasy.blogspot.com) went shopping yesterday!!!!! :)

We went to the mall near our houses and had a blast. Our friend Ian was there too and hung out with us a bit.

We started at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. We ate lunch (I bought) and we sat and talked until like 1:30 (we met at 12:40ish). Then we went into Deb and tried on a bunch of prom dresses (we're not cool enough to go to prom....okay so we're not old enough but that's just details!) I found one that was red and had flowers on it and stuff and it was soo pretty!

After Deb we went to Victoria's Secret because Kait wanted some perfume and I wanted to see if they had any cute clothes from the Pink collection (this one shirt that Kait has in particular was what I was looking for...they didn't have it :/ ) That's where we met up with Ian.

After Secret we went to Bath and Body Works to look for more perfume because Kait didn't find one from Pink that she liked. I almost bought a new perfume but then I didn't because I remembered that my perfume at home is still half full and that I didn't need a new one. So frugal am I.

We went to NY and Co. after that. We tried on dresses that were very vintage looking and way too mature for us but they actually looked pretty good :)

Then came Charlotte Russe. Again, we tried on random dresses that we though were cute. I almost bought the sun dress I tried on but it was $40. I didn't like enough to spend $40 on it.

Then we got pretzels and they were yummy <3 I wish I had one right now...they're so good!

Then we went into Claire's. We didn't get anything but, again, I almost got a necklace that had a little robot man with a mustache! (the mustache phenomenon. I wrote a story in CRT Writ today about a turtle with a mustache). But, again again, I didn't buy it. :'(

Then we went to Old Navy! I finally bought something there! I got this blue tank shirt that's flowy and has a criss-cross back and it's so pretty :)) I'm going to wear it tomorrow when it's going to be 73 degrees!

Then we had to go. It was nearly 4 and both of us were tired. Kait's dad got to the mall before mine did and while I was sitting on a bench waiting for my dad, this cute boy kept walking past me looking at me :) I hope it was in an endearing way. I think it was :) I caught his eye at one point (okay well not really because I was wearing sunglasses but still) and I swear he smiled at me :D He was definitely older than me but I don't care. He was extremely handsome.

Attention BoyWhoWasAtTheMall: That was me ;)) hi!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment