Friday, April 27, 2012

Countdown to 16: 2 days

If you're in my area, go see "You Can't Take It With You" tonight at 7:30 :D

I'll be there back stage :) Katie (other techie) and I have devised a plan. I do the telex and script following for the first act (before intermission) and she does it for the last two acts. The reason we did it like that is because technically I shouldn't be doing that. Katie is the one in training. I just happen to be in training too but not as crucial.

I'm so sad that this is the last show with all my senior techies :( Zack, Stephanie, Sarah, Nick, John, Noah, Joe, and Luke will all be gone next year :( that's a lot of techies. All that'll be left is me, Carrie, Katie, Dillon, Kyle, Olivia, Caitlin, and Audrey. Plus any new recruits Mrs. Bullis gets next year. I'm sad :(( I'm gonna miss all of them so much. Even if they are mean and act like we're really stupid. I love 'em ;)

I have to be at school at 5 tonight because it's SHOWTIME :) So I have to go eat because I'm getting picked up at 4:45.

See yaaa
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment