Thursday, April 26, 2012

Countdown to 16: 3 days

Omg! 3 days :)

I'm excited :)

So tech week hasn't been too horrible. I get to hang out backstage with Stephanie, Katie, and all the people waiting in the wings to go on. We have a lot of fun :) I got to wear the Telex (giant headset used to communicate with the other techies) and follow along with the script. It was hard last night though because 2 of the main characters' microphones weren't working! So I couldn't hear every other line :P

Hopefully tonight will go smoothly :) it's the final dress rehearsal and tomorrow is opening night :)

It's called "You Can't Take It With You" and I've listened to the show 4 times and I still don't know what it's about. It's so weird.

Well I gotta eat dinner <3 goodnight my lovelies

O n e d i r e c t i o n <3

M e g a n

No comments:

Post a Comment