Sunday, April 22, 2012

Countdown to 16: one week left

O. M. G.

One week left of being 15. And I have to spend it at tech week. Yay.

The set looks really great though. I forgot to mention this yesterday but guess what?! I actually BUILT some of it! I help screw it all together! And then I painted. A lot. :p and the paint didn't come out of my capris :( Looks like I will be rolling up my jeans from now on until the end of the school year :( The only reason I wore my regular capris was because I didn't have any other pants to wear!

See, the air conditioning is broken in my school. It's been broken since the beginning of April. So we students have been miserable :( It starts getting warm and we have to sit in it all day. We all sweat. The worst rooms for me are my Bio room, German room, and English room. The computer lab is no fun either.

Anyway, the auditorium is usually FREEZING. But yesterday with all the power tools going and stuff...it was unbearable. It wasn't too bad in the booth though ;)

But I honestly can't believe this is my last Sunday as a 15 year old. I get to spend it doing my APWH homework :P

I have to do my laundry...

I've decided to reread every Harry Potter book. I'm starting with "Philosopher's Stone" and ending with "The Tales of Beetle the Bard!" yes, I actually have every book about HP. The actual stories, plus "Quidditch Through The Ages," "Fantastic Creatures and Where to Find Them," "The Tales of Beetle the Bard," and even a biography about Jo Rowling herself! :D I'm gonna see how far I can get in this week.

Well that's all for right now. I need to finish my homework and laundry.

ONE DIRECTION <3

M e g a n

PS: tickets for their 2013 tour went on sale yesterday but I didn't get any. My dad is convinced that I won't like 1S this time next year. So he said if I still like them, he thinks he'll be able to buy the tickets online. Yeah. Okay. I'm trusting you daddy. You'd better be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment