Saturday, April 21, 2012

Countdown to 16

BUILD DAY!

Or rather, build a set and paint and then hide in the techie booth after lunch ;)

We did this thing called "dutching." it's hard to explain but basically you dip pieces of fabric into paint and hang them up on the wood to cover the places where the pieces of wood meet. Imagine paper mâché but yellow. And longer. And grosser.

But my job was the dipping and ringing out. My friend Christa was in charge of putting them up. Which was hilarious because she's even shorter than I am so we had to get a ladder!!! It was so much fun :)

Then Carrie and I called her mom and Ms. Liz brought us McD's for lunch :) I had a hamburger and fries. But the stupid McD's people didn't give us any extra ketchup! Who can eat French fries without ketchup?!?! NOT US.

Then after our lunch, we went and hung out on the stage for a bit while everyone else ate lunch. Then Carrie, Olivia, Kyle, Sean, and Nick and I went up to the tech booth for a long time. Then the rest of the techies came up (Zack, Luke, Dillon, and Joe) and we sang along with Bohemian Rhapsody. It was so much fun :)

I love the techies because they're like my third family (1st - my family, 2nd - Carrie, 3rd - techies)!!! We all get along really well and can joke around without hurting anyone else's feelings.

We had so much fun and I am entirely covered in paint so I'm going to go take a shower. I just had to tell you guys everything first ;D

Tech week starts Monday. Yay :p

M e g a n

No comments:

Post a Comment