Sunday, April 8, 2012

Countdown to 16: 3 more Sundays

3 more Sundays until my birthday :)) it's kind of weird... Only three more weeks...

Look up these songs:
- what makes you beautiful
- stole my heart
- I want
- one thing
- more than this
- tell me a lie
- everything about you
- up all night

No I changed my mind. Look up their whole album <33 ONE DIRECTION is leaving USA though :( they're in Canada tonight and then off to New Zealand for the rest of their "Up All Night" tour :(

But then that means they'll be working on a new album!!!! Ahh!! :) I don't know how they can make an album that I love more than this one but I'm sure it'll be stupendous <3

Last night they were on SNL and iCarly.

They got to act on iCarly. Not just perform. They were really funny :) Harry got jungle worms and Carly had to take care of him. It was really funny <3

SNL was awesome too. Sofia Vergara hosted and I wasn't actually planning on watching (I was just gonna flip back and forth and wait for 1D) but it ended up being pretty funny :) and 1D acted in one sketch towards the end of the show ;) they got to wear mustaches!

Happy Passover and Easter :) and to those who don't celebrate either, hope spring is treating you well :) I had spring break all this week so I sure enjoyed it :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment